If your holiday destination this time is the beach area, then you must take with this fashion item, Sunglasses for holiday. In fact the existence of sunglasses not only to improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Sunglasses for holiday
Then you must ensure the following in selecting sunglasses:
- Select sunglasses labelled UV protection, make sure the label is written UV 400 or 100% UV protection. These marks are usually listed in the upper corner of the lens. Lenses with UV Protection will ensure your eyes are blocked from ultra violet rays. Because exposed to blinding sunlight for a long time can cause blindness.
- Glasses material can be a consideration before buying. There are several materials such as glass, CR-39, and polycarbonate.
Glass materials tend to anti scratch but usually will make the face uncomfortable because of the weight and also prone to break a fall. For CR-39 lenses are made of polymer plastic. Another type is the polycarbonate plastic lens is thinner and lighter than all other lens types. Polycarbonate is suitable for holiday use to tourist objects such as mountains. Select the lens material is lightweight, durable, and of course anti scratch. You don’t want to mess around by glasses that are easily broken, isn’t it?
- Adjust the color of the lens with your needs: gray and green may reduce glare without changing the original color of the scenery; brown color reduces glare and the frequency of blue light from the Sun, improving visual acuity against blue and green; yellow/orange to increase visual acuity in low light and foggy conditions; Red/pink can block the reflected blue light from the Sun. It is also able to reduce eye fatigue due to too long in front of a laptop/computer.
- The type of lens. There are two types of spectacles lenses are commonly used. First, UV Protection lenses and the second is polarized lenses.. UV Protection Lenses are sunglasses lenses that can protect the eyes from ultraviolet rays. However, if used for holidays, the colors seen from these glasses will be slightly distorted.. Meanwhile, polarized lens is useful to reduce the glare due to reflection of light from some objects such as water, roads, and other flat objects. Polarized lens already has UV Protection feature.
- Vacation destination. If traveling to the beach, mountains or outdoors, using glasses with polarized lenses. Because the polarized lens does not change the color of objects that are visible through the glasses. While, if a lot of active indoors as the Mall, the lens is used with the type of UV Protection.
- Note the suitability of the eyeglass frame shape with your face. Face shape will certainly affect the selection of the shape of the lens. If you have a face shape box, round, or oval, there are tips which can be done. Oval-shaped face can use any kind of shape. Meanwhile, if you have a round face, avoid use of a round lens shape but use a box shape.. Meanwhile, if you have a face shape that box, you can choose the shape of the lens is round lens like cat eyes or aviator.
- Eye condition. When going to buy a pair of glasses, note the condition of the eye. Look at your eye ability whether the ability of the eyes that have decreased such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, or old. It will affect the selection of your glasses lens.
Thank you very much reading Sunglasses for Holiday, hopefully useful.