Choose the type of food in Beijing, China became one of the things quite challenging for the Muslims, because they have to carefully choose the type of food and restaurant that provides halal food. However, currently these options more. Because the halal restaurants in Beijing this time there’s been a lot, even in major hotels also currently has a restaurant specifically for Muslims. For example, in Xinjiang Plaza, there is Muslim restaurant.
First, is a restaurant called Wangde Lou. The menus are Kungpao Chicken, and beef teriyaki, Peking duck, beef and the spicy tempura. In addition, there is also a menu of typical Chinese Muslims such as lotus, vegetable and dessert pastries made from beans. A taste of the menu at the restaurant is quite good, and quite spicy, perfect for the Asian tongue in general.
The second restaurant is a Peking duck special Muslim Zi Huang Yuan, which is located in the Mr. Cie Hu street. In this restaurant, the famous menu is the Peking duck, or they call Kao Ya.
In addition to Peking duck, they also provide other special menu, that is wild potato or Shan Yao, Wheat flowers or Chao Ge Da.
In general, the taste of the Peking duck is delicious. Crispy skin and eaten with sugar, add to the taste of savory and sweet blend that shake the tongue.
In the Chinese restaurant they also provide yogurt as dessert.
Tips on choosing a meal in the restaurant in Beijing
- Please choose a restaurant with a description of the Muslim restaurant, so you can not be misgivings whether the food you choose halal or not.
- For serving food, usually one serving is enough for 3-4 people. So it is recommended to order as much as the people that are in Your groups.
- Drinks provided generally in the form of plain water, and soft drinks like cola, sprite and also coconut juice. If you want to ask the other, they also provide on request.
- Booking the places a few hours or a day earlier, because generally it always filled with visitors.
- Use clothes that are comfortable, because based on the experience of the condition of the restaurant can make you quite overheating because the full number of visitors.
- If you want to eat while enjoying the atmosphere around, choose a restaurant that is located near the tourist center.
Thank you very much for reading Hunting halal restaurants in Beijing, hopefully useful.